Friday 22 March 2013

Video: Lil Wayne is more than good as he announces America's Most Wanted Tour with T.I. & Future

America's Most Wanted Music Festival 2013
Don’t worry about Weezy. The Young Money rapper is doing just fine. To prove it, he’s released a video to TMZ, who reported a week ago that he was on his death bed after suffering multiple seizures.

“Tunechi in this bitch. I just wanna say thank you to all ya’ll for your prayers and ya’ll concerns and all that,” said Wayne. “I swear to God I felt that love when I was laid up in that motherfu**in’ hospital bed. But I want all ya’ll to know that I’m good, a ni**a more than good.”

He takes the time to plug his album I Am Not a Human Being II and upcoming “America’s Most Wanted” tour with some of his “closest friends in the game” including T.I., who joined him in the video...see video after cut;


No comments:

Post a Comment