Wednesday 20 February 2013

I like bad boy roles – Majid Michel


Sensational actor Majid Michel has said he likes acting bad boy roles in movies because that is what his fans demand from him.

He made the disclosure on ‘Xclusive’ with Eddie Blay.

He stated that most of his acting roles were preferred choices of his fans. “I can play any role when acting, but my fans like me much better when I play a bad boy role.”
He said acting had been his first choice since childhood. He noted that he entered into acting in 1999, adding that his fans had really helped him. “Reactions from my fans both in Africa and those outside are very impressive.”
Majid and Yvonne Okoro
He said due to several complaints from his fans concerning nude movies he starred in, he had stopped acting in those movies, “My fans brought me where I am today; therefore I have to respect their decisions.”

As regards family, he said, “I am happily married with two blessed kids. I love my wife, I love my kids”, adding that he mostly spent his leisure time with his family.

He advised his fans to be courageous in anything they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment