Tuesday 12 March 2013

Lady Gaga 'to marry Vampire Diaries star boyfriend Taylor Kinney this summer'


It is something she has been keen to keep a Poker Face about.
But it has emerged that Lady Gaga is getting ready to marry her Vampire Diaries star boyfriend Taylor Kinney in the summer.

According to her close friend DJ Starlight, things have got very serious between the pop star and her beau, and they want to take their relationship to the next level.


She told The Sun: 'She’s told me he’s the one and you know that instantly when you see them together.
'They were made for each other. At first I thought he was too hot to be cool but now I think he’s totally awesome.

'From all I’ve heard, I don’t think I’m dropping a secret by saying they are ready to get hitched this year.

'There’s a summer period when his shooting schedule will be clear and her concert and studio commitments will be minimal, so expect an announcement some time soon.

The Fame Monster favourite recently had to cancel all of the dates on her upcoming Born This Way tour due to her hip injury.

In a letter to her fans, she wrote: 'Monsters, you really gave me a lot of strength today.
'Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you've shared with me about your lives.

'You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives.
'If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything. Love, Gaga.'

Source:.dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment