Monday 11 March 2013

Music Video:Jeff Jones – Oti To Feat Deinde & Mista Silva


GMG presents the long anticipated brand new video from Afrobeats artist Jeff Jones Featuring Deinde & Mista Silva is finally here!

Nigerian rapper, Jeff Jones, makes his mark on the African music scene with Oti To following the success of UK hit single: sultry love song Obimo.


‘It is time I make my mark in Africa’, said Jeff Jones, who has spent the most part of his musical career in the United Kingdom. ’I was signed to an independent label in England for a couple of years while studying at the University of Leicester, but I felt stuck to Western tracks that did not represent my true ideals and identity; I therefore waited for my contract to run out and moved on with my style of Afro-rap, highly influenced by the likes of Ice Prince and Sakordie.’


No comments:

Post a Comment