Sunday 14 April 2013

Police chief hospitalised after eating daughter's 'weed cake'

Mike Berkemeier ended up in hospital after eating the cake
U.S- A police chief was taken to hospital after accidentally eating a cake laced with cannabis that was intended for his younger daughter.

Mike Berkemeier was convinced he was going to die after accidentally eating the pastry at his home in Laurelville, Ohio.

He thought it had been left by a friend in sympathy for his eldest daughter was in hospital after a major road accident.

Shortly after eating the cake on Easter Sunday, Mr Berkemeier said he felt disorientated and confused.

‘It was flat out the worst experience of my life,’ he said.

‘I have never felt like I was going to die before. Not knowing what has happened to you and feeling like you have no control over what’s happening and not knowing what’s happened, is, I can’t even describe.

‘It’s the most awful feeling in the world. I really didn’t think I was going to live to see the next day. And that’s the God’s honest truth.’

Source: metro.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment