Sunday 7 April 2013

Ray J Tells Kanye West In New Single That ‘I Hit It First’

Ray J And Kim K
Kim Kardashian may be preparing to welcome Kanye West’s baby after having moved on from scandalous past life. But it seems her past is chasing her up, ready to destroy the happiness she has found.
Ray J Single Art Work
Ray J has caused a stir online after he announced that he would be releasing his new single, “I Hit It First,”on Itunes at the top of next week.The announcement was accompanied by the single’s cover art, which features a pixelated photo of Kim Kardashian in a bikini and as we can all see, Ray J is sending out a message to Kanye West… I HIT IT First!...listen to music after cut...

And so what? Move on man, she has moved on…
A snippet of the lyrics circulating the web includes the line:

''She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.

Hit it from north/Brought her head down south/Now that I’m finished/She’s on to Mr. West.''

DOWNLOAD/LISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment