Sunday 5 May 2013

I'm the father of Michael Jackson's children and I'll take a DNA test to prove it-say's British Actor

Cause for concern: Lester, pictured in 2009 with daughter Harriet, said he began to doubt the paternity of Jackson's children when he 'noticed the likenesses in my own children and his'
Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he's will to undergo DNA testing to prove it.
Severed ties: Lester claims he last saw the three children at Jackson's memorial service in 2009 following his untimely death at age 50
The Oliver! star alleges the Prince of Pop asked him to donate sperm one year prior to the births of the children, whom Lester claims now closely resemble his own four teenagers.

The Daily Mirror reports the 54-year-old even delivered an impassioned message to the children, with whom he's remained out of contact since Jackson's memorial service in 2009: 'I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.'

Lester asserted he briefly blocked thoughts of the donation process, which occurred in the early 1990s: 'After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.'

Yet speaking to the outlet apparently jogged his memory, as he continued: 'I remember Michael ringing and saying, ''Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?''

'Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.'

He explained of the slightly uncomfortable process: 'Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

'I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again. It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t ­donate to get something out of it.


'We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.'

Still, Lester maintains he never doubted the paternity of Jackson's progeny while the Beat It singer was alive.

Only after Jackson's drug-induced death at 50 did the lifelong pal entertain the idea that he may be the father of the grieving youngsters.

'I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his,' he explained. 'My daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.'

He continued of Jackson: 'He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn’t go there but there is obviously a good possibility (that I could be the biological father).

'After Lester raised the question to the Jackson family, the clan severed ties with the scorned godfather in a move that he deems 'not what Michael would have wanted.'

The family has not responded to Lester's resultant pleas despite his insistence that he remains willing to undergo DNA testing to confirm whether he is the children's biological father.

Friend Uri Geller corroborated Lester's claims in 2009, saying: 'I have no reason to doubt Mark’s story, simply because I remember years ago in New York, Michael implied to me that he wanted Mark to help him father a child for him.

'I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.'


Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment