Monday 6 May 2013

AUDIO: Chris Brown confirms Rihanna split: 'I'm too young to settle .

LISTEN: Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Split: 'I Can't Be Focused On Wife-ing Someone That Young'
R&B star Chris Brown has opened up about his latest split from on/off girlfriend Rihanna, blaming their busy work schedules and his reluctance to settle down for pushing them apart.



 Rumours began surfacing online last month (Apr13) suggesting the singers, who began dating again last year (12), had parted ways once more after the Umbrella beauty shared her mixed feelings about love during a concert in Los Angeles.

 She told fans, "How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don't f**king understand it? I'm in that group. The confused group." Now Brown has confirmed that he and Rihanna are taking a break from their renewed relationship, admitting he's not yet ready to settle down. 

The Kiss Kiss star came clean about the status of his love life during a recent Australian radio interview when he was asked if Rihanna would be joining in his multiple birthday celebrations to mark turning 24 on Sunday (04May13)

. Discussing his big plans, he said, "I've actually got three birthday parties scheduled, I (sic) got one in L.A., one in Vegas and one in New York so we can go and have fun, and I'm just trying to have, you know, the best time with my fans and all the people in the club.

" He then added, "Imma (sic) do it solo... I mean, at the end of the day, (Rihanna is) doing her own thang, she on the road (sic). It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward... 

"I'm always gonna love that person. I can't be focused on wife-ing (sic) someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be." Rihanna is currently in the middle of the North American leg of her Diamonds World Tour, which will head to Africa and then Europe later this month (May13).

No comments:

Post a Comment